Glen Ellen Wine Tasting
Tastings led by our winemaker are available by appointment at our creekside tasting room. Walk-ins are welcome depending on availability. All of our limited-production wines are native fermented, unfined, unfiltered, sustainably farmed, and vegan-friendly! Wines can be acquired only through the tasting room with limited stock available for purchase online.
$35 per person
Complimentary for MVS members
Please note children and/or non-tasters when booking online. Guests with pets are asked to book a table outside or leave pets at home in poor weather. We are currently accepting parties of up to eight guests.
Well-behaved adults, children, and leashed dogs are welcome! Children must be seated during tastings or accompanied by an adult while walking around the property, maintaining a respectful noise level.
Cancellation Policy: We would appreciate at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your reservation. We have limited seating and would love to be able to book your table again if you can’t make it.
We’re located at Jack London Village, Glen Ellen’s oldest building.
Our tasting studio is located in the historic Jack London Village in Glen Ellen, California. Just 15 minutes north of downtown Sonoma, the parking is ample and there are numerous things to do and see during your trip.
Parking lots are located at each end of the building, so if you miss one simply slow down at the other side to park. We are located on the creek side of Jack London Village. Park and use the walkways to get to the backside of the building. We are at the opposite end of Yeti Restaurant.
Industry & Locals
Wine industry professionals and Glen Ellen locals enjoy a complimentary tasting. Limit 1 per person per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my wine tasting take place indoors or outdoors? We offer indoor and outdoor seating and you can select your preference when booking online on OpenTable or by contacting us directly. We offer heaters for each outdoor table but outdoor seating is not fully covered, so please keep the weather in mind. Our patio is closed during rainy weather.
- Are children allowed in the tasting area? Yes. Well-behaved children are welcome!
- Is there a fee for wine tasting? Yes. Tastings are $35 per person and are complimentary for members of the Magnus Vinum Society.
- What wines will be included in my tasting? Four wines will be presented for each tasting. Our limited-production wines frequently sell out, during which time the tasting room is closed until new releases become available.
- How can I make a group reservation? We are currently accepting parties of up to eight (8) people and can be made online at OpenTable or by contacting us directly.
- Can I smoke/vape on your property? No.
- Is the tasting area wheelchair accessible? Yes. All public areas of our tasting room and the entire Jack London Village property are wheelchair-accessible and ADA-approved.
- Do you offer a tour of your facility/winemaking area? Tours of the winery are limited and are available by special request depending on our availability.